in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with correctness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights .
The treatments are also carried out with the aid of IT means for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are treatments necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case where particular, so-called sensitive data are provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the requested services. The treatment will cease on your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
- to fulfill the obligation set out in the “Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws” (article 109 of RD 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public safety purposes, the general information of the customers accommodated according to the established modalities by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide it, we will not be able to host it in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you give us the consent to the conservation as provided in point 4;
- to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and by our agents, and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are kept by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
- to speed up the registration procedures in the event of your subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of __12 months___, and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
- to carry out the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to her during her stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, the treatment will cease on your departure;
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after acquiring your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of __12 months __ and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- for the purpose of protecting people, property and corporate assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of special signs. For this treatment, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damages, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and work safety. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except holidays or other cases of closure of the year, and in any case not later than one week. They are not communicated to third parties, except in the event that a specific investigative request from the judicial authority or judicial police must be adhered to.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or of cancellation or limitation or opposition to the processing, in addition to the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). It can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, according to the procedures provided for by current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Holder of the treatment:
Tel. 0565.940107 – cell. 333.2830895
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
1. Navigation data
During normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this Site acquire some personal data which are implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its nature could, through and processing with data held by third parties, allow users / visitors to be identified (e.g. IP address, computer domain names used by users who connect to the site, the code indicating the response status given by the server, type of browser, etc.).
These data are used only for statistical information (therefore they are anonymous) and to check the correct functioning of the Site. The data on web contacts are not kept, however, beyond twelve months, except for any investigations of computer crimes against the site.
No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
2.1 General information on cookies
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on each subsequent visit through the same terminal. Furthermore, each site can allow the transmission of the so-called “third party” cookies, ie those generated by websites other than the one the user is visiting (through objects present in it such as banners, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains).
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the terminal until their expiry or cancellation by the user).
Cookies have different purposes. They are primarily used for the transmission of the communication or to provide the service requested by the user; more precisely, they allow you to enable and optimize the functioning of the website, perform computer authentication and prevent abuse, monitor sessions, improve the browsing experience of users, for example by keeping active the connection to reserved areas while browsing through the pages of the site without the need to re-enter User-Id and password and by storing specific information concerning the users themselves (including preferences, the type of browser and computer used).
The aforementioned cookies are called “technical” (user consent is not required for their use), as without them some of the aforementioned operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
This site may use session cookies and persistent cookies. The types of cookies directly generated by this site are:
“technical” cookies, used for: c) security purposes (e.g. to take account of failed login numbers by identifying possible abuses in authentication and preventing fraud); d) customization of the user interface (e.g. to record user preferences such as language, currency, page display format, connection area); d) better usability of the site and its audio-visual contents (e.g. by running flash player programs); e) the correct functioning of the connection (e.g. by appropriately addressing user requests between multiple servers
2.3 “Third party” cookies
This site also allows the transmission of third-party cookies to the user’s terminal. RESIDENCE IL DOGE SAS DI CRICONIA SIMONE & C. is limited, as a technical intermediary, to send these cookies, but does not manage their operation (therefore it does not have control and access to the information provided / acquired) as their operation is in the responsibility of the third parties. For these cookies, it is possible to access the information and the third party consent forms by clicking on the links below. The third parties are:
subjects whose RESIDENCE IL DOGE SAS DI CRICONIA SIMONE & C. uses to collect aggregate information / statistics on users who visit this site. The Google Analytics service provided by the company Google is used (http://www.google.com / policies / privacy /).
a) social media, which typically manage cookies to allow, through plug-ins, the sharing of content between the “logged in” members of the same social network. These subjects are:
2.4 Management of cookie choices
Cookies can be managed by the user through their browser.
A) Browser settings
The user can manage their cookie preferences through the features present in common browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Crome, Apple Safari), which allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or to change settings of the browser itself in order to block the sending of cookies or to limit it to specific sites (compared to others). It is possible to know how to configure browser settings (normally accessible from the “Tools” bar) by going to the “Support” web pages of the suppliers of the aforementioned browsers (also identifiable through a common search engine).
Disabling cookies does not in itself preclude the use of the services of the Website; however, if all cookies are deleted / blocked, including technical ones, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure, such as, for example, for the execution of activities within Reserved Areas of the Site (i cookies allow in fact to carry out and maintain user identification within the session).
3. Data voluntarily provided by users / visitors
If users / visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data to make requests by e-mail, this entails the acquisition by RESIDENCE IL DOGE SAS DI CRICONIA SIMONE & C. of the sender’s address and / or of others any personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request.
The personal data provided by users / visitors will be disclosed to third parties only if communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users / visitors themselves.